May 17-19, 2013 Airstream MoHo's in May

Post messages regarding upcoming national RV rallies. These are typically annual club-wide events with nation-wide appeal.

May 17-19, 2013 Airstream MoHo's in May

Postby Fred » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Come Join in the fun at the First Annual "MoHo's in May Rally!"
The goal of this rally is to get together classic MoHo's and those who like Classic MoHo's in one location. So if you have one or are just a fan, come on down! (Moho not required for admittance !)

So drive in, tow in or just bring pictures of your "rhome" (ride/home) and join the activities.

Some of the planned activities:

Emergency road maintenance seminar (I am sure I will have something break and will be asking for help)

Design Idea's; tour the other coaches; price of admittance, one cold beer.

Polishing; As in let's polish off the rest of this beer now that the tours are over.

Contest: Best PO modification ( as in; Really they did that?)

Door Prizes (for those of you who's doors still work). Any idea's would be great! So far I have a tube of Vulken and a hard to find metal window weeper cover

Rally POC: Dave and Felicia; wxbuoy wxbuoy@aol.com

About the Park:
"Tennessee Cumberland Plateau Campground (TCPC) is an exclusive Airstream-only campground located on the Cumberland Plateau just south of Crossville, TN. Members enjoy 376 acres of diverse terrain, walking trails, a seven acre lake, a 5,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, and paved interior roads."
http://www.tcpconline.com/

Here is the Lat/Long: 35.753478,-85.090166
Quite difficult to find on Google with out it. However it notes on the website NOT to use GPS to get the camp due to the tendency to take you via unimproved roads!
Fred
ViewRVs.com Administrator
1977 Argosy 20 Motorhome
1974 Volkswagen Beetle (toad)
Fred
Site Admin

Return to National RV Rallies